• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

getting started...

Like I mentioned on my weekend adventures post, I spent a good chunk of last weekend putting together some initial process for the wedding invitations I am currently working on. I did not really feel like looping a preview in with the matrix and robot building supplies, so I figured I would give a little peak into my initial typography and visual exploration process here. These are heavily cropped and extremely vague screenshots, I would not want to give anything away after all. But here they are, the beginnings of my current project...

[[ cropped screenshots in illustrator. ]]

On a side note, I need to start making more money because there are soooo many great fonts for sale and I want to buy them all up asap! I have sort of run through my selection of freebees. Hmmm... tax write-off?