• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, March 11, 2011

mother nature is a scary beast

I have been looking at the news feeds of Japans disaster all morning. They are completely terrifying. I cannot even imagine a natural disaster to that magnitude happening here, but it sort of seems more and more eminent, as I know there is an expected 9. something to hit California/Oregon's main fault line pretty much anytime.

I hope that people in Japan are cooping and that missing people start to turn up! I feel for everyone effected in one way or another by this event. To those in Hawaii as well, it looks like things were not an issue for the evacuated areas... but the threat is still nerve racking.

If you have not checked out any of the imagery or videos being published around the internet, take a look. There are several news sources that have put up amazing and horrific photo-reports about the tsunami/earthquake. Here are some links:

The Atlantic
Boston.com
Mail Online