• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, March 17, 2011

kiss me i'm irish?

Happy St. Patty's Day! (or as Pat would say, "Happy me day").

We are about to head over the pass for a well deserved long weekend (FINALLY!) I am so ready to just relax and spend time together. I am not sure we will really participate in too many St. Patty's celebrations tonight... but we are currently both wearing green, and will be having some Bangers and Mash for dinner later. I'm sure Pat will throw a bit of Guinness in there as well.

So, this (old) picture has a story...
This is from 2008, when I was a Junior in college studying Graphic Design. It was during finals week, and I had literally been up working on my projects all night for the entire week. And when I say all night, I mean it. I was not drinking a fancy beverage, but rather a Diet Rockstar to stay awake! (YUCK by the way)... I honestly got like an ulcer or something after that from how poor my diet was. My lovely headband says "Kiss me I'm Irish", which is a lie by the way, but festive all the same.


I hope you have a great weekend! I will be back on Monday.