• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, March 21, 2011

over the pass

I am in the process of updating some portions of my resume and portfolio right now. I have been working on it all night, and I suspect it will occupy a good portion of tomorrow as well. Thus, I will be putting up my weekend adventures tomorrow evening. Brasada was beautiful! I have some good imagery to share of the sunshine/snow competition that went on throughout the weekend.

Here are some pictures I took of the drive over the pass. I love being able to watch the terrain change all around you, it is pretty amazing how different things are over there. From lush farmland, to an arid snow covered desert.

[[ leaving corvallis. farmland. over the pass. first glimpse of the mountains. window view. ]]