• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

el prez.

El Presidente is a restaurant in Corvallis where ALL, well almost all, college kids go for their birthdays 21+ to get their Birthday picture taken in an oversized sombrero so that they can post the polaroid on the 'wall of fame'. Last night me and Pat stopped by for dinner and a margarita or two to celebrate our newest roomate Rory's birthday. Several Cazuelas later, and Rory was a little bit... tipsy, so when everyone moved on to their next destination we opted to call it a night, it is after all only Tuesday!

Here are a few quick snapshots I took, and the polaroids of the friends that I found up on the wall, (minus Sam's because he stole it down, I got his picture from his fb page)...

[[ polaroids: jerry 21st. "frantastic". molly 22nd. sam 25th. chips. rory all dressed up. margaritas. ]]

for the record, I am not up on the wall and neither is Pat.