• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

midweek inspiration 9

Today is going to be a long day. I have a client meeting tomorrow, and I can already tell I am going to be up late staring at my computer screen preparing for it. Eight hours of work followed by eight hours of work? Having missed out on any form of Spring break, I am starting to feel the effects of no sun in my life. I am officially over the gloomy skies and whatever form of precipitation they feel the need to conjure up. It is making me feel a little bit more burnt out then I would prefer.

My source of inspiration today is great for a laugh though, just what I need! I saw one of these posted over on Seablanket last week and thought it was awesome. They are "Toy Stories" created by Aled Lewis a designer and illustrator from the UK. Below are a few of my favorites, you can find the full set on his Flickr account. So clever!

[[ "chance encounter". "allow me to explain". "good samaritan". "nobody likes a showoff". "murder mystery". "maybe nest year". "teenage angst". "horn hubris". ]]