• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, January 13, 2011

nice threads.

Earlier this week I came home to find a giant F21 box with my name on it!! Granted I had ordered all of these items myself, but I was still excited. Thank you Christmas gift cards. Its not a terrible thing to be hard to shop for.

A few things are definitely going back to the store when I am in Portland this weekend... I feel like they have the most spastic sizing ever. I don't think that online shopping is tremendously kind to anyone. Though, I did recently do pretty good at Urban Outfitters when I was online shoe shopping for Tiffs wedding. Side note, I normally hate graphic tees, but the hoodie on the top right says "these are our glory days" and for some reason I just love it!

[[ giant box. "these are our glory days". the pile. seagulls. grey oxfords. sunglasses. buttons and stripes. hello. ]]