• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, January 14, 2011

time crunccch

Sorry, this is going to be a short post... Tomorrow is the bridal shower for Ms. Tiffany Williams and I have a lot to do finishing up her present. *wink* I wish that I could post my progress on here, but she absolutely reads this and I do not want to spoil anything.

My Friday night goes as follows:

- listen to loud rock music.  - paint.  - design.  - print.  - package.  - wrap.  - take care of super sick boyfriend.  - clean.   - pack.  - sleep.

Not very exciting, I know, but I have to get up early and get my ass up to Portland. Tomorrow will make up for it though, I get to see my two best girlfriends at once and I have a free night... who knows what kind of trouble I will get myself into. Lots hopefully.

(check out the sweet wrapping supplies I found at the dollar tree!)

[[ hint. sparkles. paper. bow. ]]
Alright, back to work.