• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

new toys!

I got some pretty sweet gifts off of my Christmas list this year, here are some of my favorites:


From Pat
1) Juicer. I have been wanting a real restaurant grade juicer for forever so that I can make myself delicious greyhounds at home! It works like a charm, and we have definitely been testing it out. 2) 'Tattoo Mystique'. One of the books I asked for. It has really interesting visuals, I think I will be coming back to it for inspiration pretty frequently. 3) Clover planner by Poketo. I love having planners to physically keep myself organized. This one is the perfect size, I love the organization, and it has the most charming little illustrations throughout each page. Thanks babe!

From Dad
1) Remarkable Top. Super slouchy and comfortable long sleeve top that reads "Hello Again". So comfortable and an instant favorite. 2) Peacock Tights. I have had my eye on these for a really long time, so happy to finally have them in person. I have yet to take them out for a spin though. 3) Cave Cadence Satchel. I love love love this purse! It is a little smaller than I expected, but the coloring is amazing. It matches everything. (labeled "from: Santa"). 4) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVD. I found this one in my stocking. My dad/step mom thought it was hilarious. I used to love these when I was little. Such a tomboy. 

From Mom
1) Cannon Powershot Camera. The one that I asked for! Finally I have a point and shoot of my very own that actually works... (I have had some major issues in the past). Hopefully this one lasts. 

From Meguenther
Megan surprised me with some great xmas gifts over new years weekend. 
1) "J" mug. She picked this out without even glancing at my Christmas list! This girl knows me. Now all I need to do is buy myself the matching "P" mug. 2) 'Encyclopedia of the Exquisite'. This book is not only pretty informational, but also very well designed. It contains little sketches that mimic those of the early 1900s (my favorite style)! Thanks Megan my love. Your present is coming soon I promise!!!

Thanks everyone!