• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, January 6, 2011

nye @ the nines

To celebrate New Years Eve 2011, me and some friends decided to get a suite at The Nines hotel in Portland and party in style. There were some minor mishaps, but it turned out really well and was a ton of fun! We started up in the suite, and then made our way down to the lobby for the party being hosted by the hotel. I had made up some mustache champagne glasses for the occasion, and I think they turned out really well. We had a ton of noise makers as well as huge "2011" balloons, which are now sitting in our back room. We drank champagne, danced, ran around, bumped into some people we had not seen in a while, laughed, and partied. Not a bad way to ring in the new year.

Here are some pictures from the party:



[[ keep calm and party on. mustache champagne glasses. sam. pat. jimmy/pat. group. me/tiff. megan mustache. dancing. kissy face. megan/tony. polish. elevator mirror. jason/tiff/me. "J" champagne bottle. sleepy pat/tiff. balloons. ]] 
Happy New Year!