• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

trim the tree

Well actually, there was no trimming involved, our tree is a fake one, small enough to accommodate our previous apartment dwelling lifestyle. However, it is still festive and heavily decorated with miscellaneous ornaments collected/made throughout the years, including a few from me and Pats childhoods.

I also made some stockings for the new roomates, including Loki, and hung them up tactfully on our "mantle" slash giant shelving unit from Ikea. our living room is Christmas ready, now if only we had some lights up... (*hint*hint*)

[[ the tree in all of it's glory. stockings. pat's tmnt ornaments, circa 1990. peak-a-boo. my santa ornament from my grandparents. ]]

Bare with me, I will most likely be posting Christmasy theme things over the next week. I can't help it, I love the whole season. :) Tomorrow I will talk about the awesome tinsel wreath I made for our front door for under $5! Believe it or not, I have quite a few DIY projects in the works right now that cannot quite be revealed... Ok, it is past bedtime. Goodnight!