• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

thursday?? wednesday?!

today... totally... feels... like... thursday...

This week is going by unreasonably slow! I don't think it helps that I have been sick and not sleeping well either, but I am starting to feel better and just really want this weekend to come!!! Pat, me, our friends Brad, Nate, and their ladies are going to Brasada Ranch (near Bend) for the weekend for some serious adventures. I am sad that the month of December is going by so quickly because I have so many fun things planned, but at the same time, I have so many fun things planned that I want to come quickly.

Anyway,
I have been to the craft store a lot lately picking up little things for all of the Christmas presents I am making this year. Here are some sweet sparkly holiday decorations I saw on my last trip. I am seriously considering going back and picking up the long gold branches with the sparkly balls on the ends (I cannot think of a better way to describe those) to put in a vase or something. So awesome looking!

Those fantastic sparkly letters are from the window display at F21 (I took the pictures over Thanksgiving break). I wish I could buy those from them! They are huge, amazing, and quite inspiring for a future project...

[[ silver branches. glitter balls. candy tree. ice cream ornament. fa. la. la. snow tree. ]]