• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

all i want for christmas...

I made my parents Christmas wish lists to give them some ideas. I did not want to exchange lists with Pat this year in hopes that we could surprise each other with some little things that we came up with ourselves, BUT just incase he still needs some help in the stocking or small gift department... I have included an extras section. Though I must say, I think that he is going to really like all of his surprise gifts (fingers crossed). :)

1) The Antique Mall Necklace :: Modcloth.   2) Cave Cadence Satchel :: Modcloth.   3) Increase Your Potential Dress :: Modcloth.   4) Echo 'Driver Touch' Wool Blend Gloves.   5) Remarkable Top :: Modcloth.   6) Cutes and Ladders Top :: Modcloth.   7) Black Peacock Feather Tights :: Modcloth.

1) Cannon Powershot. I need a new point and shoot real bad.  2) O.P.I. 'My Private Jet' is my very favorite and I can't find it in Corvallis anywhere!

1) 'The Artist in the Office: How To Creatively Survive and Thrive Seven Days A Week', Summer Pierre :: Amazon.   2) 'Tattoo Mystique: The Art and World of Angelique Houtkamp', Angelique Houtkamp :: Amazon.   3) Monogrammed Mugs :: Anthropologie. I have loved these forever. A P & J mug would make me very happy.   4) Clover Planner - red :: Pocketo. I feel more organized when I write things by hand.

(( P.S. Pat, if you are reading this, those numbers are links to the items. ))