• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, December 16, 2010

higitus figitus

Oh my! I am so excited that it is almost Friday!!! I am working a half day tomorrow, and then it is off to Bend until Monday night! (sorry, that was a lot of explanation marks). I am in the process of packing right now, which is no easy task, in fact I am quite bad at it. I have a tendency to never know what I feel like wearing until the day of, and even then I change my mind a million times if I have the chance. I always make a check list though to help me out... this one is admittedly a little extensive for a long weekend, but you never know what you might need when you are away from home. I wish I could pack like the Sorcerer in the 'Sword In The Stone'!




Have a great weekend! Be back Tuesday.