• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

weekend adventures 8

I wouldn't really say that this weekend was as eventful as I had hoped, due to the fact that I had to be at Reeser Stadium at 8:30 in the morning on Saturday and only really got Sunday to myself. but at least I got out of the house a bit more this time. Either way, I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving weekend for a change in scenery.


saturday
It was cold and rainy out all day long, and I was extremely happy to be working inside on the Club Level with heaters and everything. Although, just to ensure warmth I was wearing leggings underneath my pants and two pairs of socks (I could have used three). My older brother Nick, Dad, and two of his friends ended up getting club tickets to the game, so I got to see them which was awesome! I always miss my family when I don't get to see them for a while... especially my Dad and sisters. Unfortunately they were not able to wait around afterwards at all, so it was a short visit. After the game me, Tony, and Pat were all so exhausted we decided to just put on sweats, drink some beers, and watch Tom and Jerry Cartoons... which were in Spanish... for some reason.


sunday
We went to breakfast at the newly reopened Tommy's (again). I think it has become our favorite breakfast place in town since the others seem to be overpriced and dropping in food quality. It definitely hit the spot and made sunday feel more like a real weekend day. My friend Megan had come to town to go out with some friends on Saturday, so on Sunday i picked her up and we drove to Eugene to run to the mall for a bit. This worked out really nicely for me since I absolutely had to get there and was dreading going alone. I had bought some Oxfords at Forever 21 a while back, and though they were completely perfect, they were a little too big, so they had to go. :( As usual I ended up coming home with some new goodies though, including a purse (on sale) that I had my eye on for a long time, and some earmuffs, finally, which have now been destroyed by Loki. When we got back in town we were sleepy and decided to climb into my bed and watch 'The Sweetest Thing', which we used to always watch in high school. Admittedly it is a pretty terrible movie, like seriously terrible, but it always makes me laugh and think of past adventures.

[[ cloudy drive to eugene. ]]