• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, November 15, 2010

bad dog !

So... yesterday i FINALLY found some perfect white fuzzy earmuffs after searching aimlessly for a million years, (seriously, i have been trying to find some since last year). I was so excited when I got home from shopping that I wore them around the house for a little while. This morning when I left for work I noticed that it would not be that cold outside, so I left the earmuffs, along with my gloves, safely tucked away on our tall glass table by the front door.

After working all day I got home only to find that not only had Loki shredded a bunch of paper (a new habit for him) making a big mess, and taken Pat's very expensive headphones out of their travel bag, leaving them on the floor (some how without teeth marks thank goodness).... He had also completely eaten my earmuffs! :( Sad day. He completely chewed them up and ripped them apart, which also means that he climbed up to reach them off the glass table. That, along with the chewing, is a super big no no. Sad jenn. Bad dog.

[[ rip earmuffs. weird histamatic colors. ]]