• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, November 12, 2010

brrrrrr

I think I underestimated how much of a wimp I am when it comes to cold weather. I really need to invest in some good quality gloves, not mittens, and most importantly (since I have hand wear to tie me over) earmuffs!!! After all, it is hard to wear a knit hat when your hair is up like mine is now.

I found some really cool gloves that have a special material on the index finger that allows you to still use your iPhones, or other touch screen devices with the gloves on. This is a true necessity! I also love the idea of getting some cute leather like gloves for when i want to be a little bit more fancy. Finally, I cannot help but look at wool coats, even though I have two already (a black and a grey one). A white or patterned version would be nice to add to my collection.

[[ COATS: "caught on guard coat" - modcloth. "purple plaid majesty coat" - modcloth. "all warm and cozy coat" - modcloth. "first snow of the season coat" - modcloth. GLOVES: "classic leather gloves" in purple - urban outfitters. "zipper trim leather gloves" in black - target. "echo 'driver touch' wool blend gloves" in taupe, chartreuse, and lacquer red - nordstrom. "merona ruffle glove" in purple - target. EARMUFFS: "winter bloom earmuffs" in evergreen - modcloth. "ralph lauren cable knit earmuffs" in white - macys. ]]


I am not sold on either of these earmuffs... they are both a little on the pricey side, and I would prefer a nice grey. However, I am leaning highly towards a pair of the special touch screen gloves from Nordstrom in one of the following colors, and either of the leather pairs from Target (which are much more affordable than the Urban Outfitters version). The coats I just think are adorable... I am not sure I can justify buying one of them at the moment, though the white or black and white checkered versions would make great additions to my closet.