• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, November 11, 2010

date night

I wanted to break up the week a little bit, so I suggested a little date night...  After work me and Pat headed over to Big River for some dinner and drinks, it was delicious. We were even lucky enough to score a spot on the cozy couch next to the fire! I got a Greyhound (of course), Pat got an 'El Toreador' which consists of habanero vodka and passion fruit. It is such an interesting combination of flavors, and pretty much Pats favorite. At first I hated it, but the spice sensation is growing on me. We also shared a gigantic chicken salad. I think we need to have nights like this more often for sure.

[[ pat drinking his cocktail. greyhound. fireplace. ]]