• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

grenades, wine, and a book.

One of my least favorite things is when a new video game comes out... let me be more specific... when a new shooter video game comes out that Pat is interested in. I get the pleasure of listening to fake explosion sounds and Pat yelling to his friends "What the *%$# I totally got like five headshots, how is that guy still standing!?" All night.

Thanks to Call of Duty, I have not exactly been able to enjoy much company from the boys this week... So in order to feel somewhat constructive, I poured myself a glass of wine and decided to FINALLY revisit "A Lion Among Men". I have been sort of reluctant to read it because it fills me with memories every time i pick it up, and I sort of feel as though it is my last real connection to Johni. I am not really sure how to explain it, but I am hesitant to actually finish the book... although last night I read about 60 pages unintentionally. I think I will try to finish the section that I am on tonight, but I am not sure if I want to move on much further past that just yet. Soon though...


[[ canas feast wine. pasta with chicken for dinner. book. halloween candy. ]]