• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, November 18, 2010

geometry

Oh my! This week is going by incredibly fast!!! I can't believe it is already Thursday night. I have been super busy at work, which makes my 8:30-5 over in a snap. I can't complain. It doesn't hurt that Megan was able to sneak on Skype and we killed some time talking about tattoos, one of my favorite subjects.

Also, today I wore this awesome sweater from F21... it is navy and grey, super cozy, not too tight, and I love the geometrical-ish pattern on the side. However, even a sweater is not enough to keep me warm outside, it was pretty chilly out. I pretty much always carry a scarf around with me these days (mostly that green one right there), and my hooded leather jacket was perfect for outside time today.

[[ killing my last five minutes at work today. ]]