• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, November 29, 2010

monday monday

I had an amazing four day weekend up in Portland! It was much needed. More on that tomorrow and throughout the week though...

Sometimes I find that it is hard to get back in the swing of things, even if I have only been absent for a few days. Today was no exception and felt very much like a Monday. One good thing is that I have pretty much come up with a list of everything I am getting/making for Christmas this year, which puts me pretty on top of things. Now if only I could make shipping fees disappear. Hmm...

[[ dress up in my sisters fake glasses from halloween ]]

I have been on my computer all day...
This is what I feel like right now...