• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

giving thanks.

At exactly 5pm my four day weekend begins! Yay! I am super excited to get away to Portland for a weekend and see my friends, family, and maybe do a little christmas shopping. although snow is still lingering the roads are clear and that is very good news for me. I also decided that I would rather leave tomorrow morning, that way I have plenty of time to pack and get ready before I leave. Fingers crossed that traffic is not a huge mess.


i am thankful for

-  my loverly boyfriend: I am so beyond happy that I have you in my life.
-  my family: I love and appreciate all of you.
-  my friends: I feel really honored to have such a great group of you!!
-  my job: I am so thankful to be employed and have a steady income.
-  my house: I am happy to live in such a nice place while I am in Corvallis. 
-  me & Pats biggest purchase together.
-  the health of myself and those around me.
-  mashed potatoes, green beans, turkey, and most importantly... pumpkin pie!
-  so many other things that i will not bore you with. 


[[ HAPPY THANKSGIVING ! ]]