• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, October 11, 2010

weekend adventures 3

This weekend was pretty much exactly what i needed! It had a little bit of everything, a visitor, some drinks, shopping, and even a last minute concert.

friday night
Meguenther Megundo Megan, which ever you prefer, decided to come down and visit me for the weekend! (finally I might add)... I like living with boys over a bunch of girls most of the time, there is no question about that, but sometimes I just need to talk about clothes and running into people from high school with someone, and thats where megan comes in. We made some drinks, played some cards, smoked some hookah, stayed up way too late, and laughed a lot throughout the night. It was perfect.


saturday
First of all, let me just mention that we slept in, I mean really slept in... I can't even remember the last time that happened, so it was kind of a big deal to me. After a bomb breakfast me and Megan went "shopping" about as much as you can in Corvallis anyway, which means TJ Max and Ross, pretty pathetic. Regardless we both got some goodies, always do. More importantly I FINALLY decided what me and Pat are going to be for Halloween (*phew*), more on that later though... we also stopped by Safeway and I picked out some cute baby pumpkins and gourds because I couldn't stand waiting any longer to go to a pumpkin patch, fingers crossed I make it there soon though.

[[ some pumpkins & gourds. surprise 'ghost' cupcakes chocolate with a vanilla peanut butter frosting, and little eye balls. funny faces... i was trying to look like snookie...fail. smoke. one of the pairs of boots i bought (surprisingly comfortable). detail on new flats. a card megan brought me of alice. ]]

sunday night
Me, Pat, and Tony decided to say screw it and head up to Portland Sunday night for the As I Lay Dying, Unearth, and All That Remains concert at the Roseland. It was pretty freaking epic. I am so happy that I can sit up in the 21+ balcony now! The floor was the craziest I have ever seen it, I don't think I would have been able to handle getting kicked in the head by crowd surfers and fighting through everyone to get a glimpse of the stage. As I Lay Dying had a pretty sweet light show too. Needless to say, I am really tired today after not sleeping for long enough at all.

[[ some pictures from the show. the videos look a lot better... but you get the idea. ]]