• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

halloween costume

So, I FINALLY figured out what to be for Halloween this year. I was getting really nervous because I had no idea that I was getting excited about (which is really weird for me by the way... I love dressing up).

This past weekend when I was sitting in the car with Megan I was going over some of the ideas I had for costumes and the second I started explaining this one we both got really into it, so that was that. Plus, this costume had a great selling point for Pat, "You get to carry around your pipe all night..."



Figure it out yet??

We are going to be Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson! (Well, more or less, i am a girl after all, and will not be rocking a mustache... sorry Pat).

[[ sweet legos! source unknown. robert downey jr. in costume. emma watson for burberry. ]]

I want to go more scruffy like the movie characters than the prim and proper originals, so something more like Robert Downey Jr.'s character for Pat, and something more like the image above of Emma Watson for me, but with some 'Victorian' accents thrown in... Great excuse to finally buy a trench coat by the way, I have wanted one for years. The best thing is, all I have left to find are my shoes (assuming everything I ordered works out), and some add ons for Pat from the fabric store. Yay!