• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

the great pumpkin

So, Pat has been going on about this movie since I started talking about the Halloween movies that I wanted to see last week. I never grew up with Charlie Brown so I had not really seen any of it before, all I knew was that Lucy was mean, Charlie Brown is terrible at kicking footballs, and Linus always carries a blankie. I will admit it was pretty damn adorable. I liked the very beginning when Linus brings in the perfect pumpkin, Lucy starts carving it with a knife, and he starts crying and yells, "I didn't know you were going to kill it!" Silly. They talk pretty funny too, using 'big words' like notarized... and for some reason, Snoopie seems to think he is a WWII fighter pilot who was shot down in France?

[[ images from the special. click here to watch a clip ]]

One Halloween movie down, lots more to go...