• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, October 14, 2010

fog machine

I feel like this entire week has been dragging on! Every day has felt like a Friday to me so far, Its totally weird. I am so beyond excited that tomorrow is the actual Friday!!!

Here is something else fancy about this week... each morning has looked like a fog machine exploded everywhere. I love fog, it makes everything look so still and surreal and eerie. I do not however, enjoy the extra cold that comes with it... I feel like I have been trying to warm up all day, even though it is now sunny and in the upper 60s (which is not warm mind you, but a lot warmer than the whooping 30 it was this morning). It is pretty crazy how much everything can change in one day.


[[ view from my office window ... left: morning. right: afternoon ]]
 I wish it was easier to capture the elusive fog with a photo, granted these were just snapped with my phone and nothing fancy. Hmm, maybe I have some fog capturing to do with my Nikon soon.