• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, October 15, 2010

tgiff

I am super pumped for this weekend! I can definitely tell I am starting to get back to being myself, because I have been getting more excited about things lately. Which makes me really really happy.

Tonight me and Pat are heading up to Portland for our friend Brad's housewarmimg party at his new place. After being surrounded by 18 year olds all the time, courtesy of Pats little brother, I am really excited to actually hang out with some people in my own age bracket. In fact, there is a great possibility that I will be the youngest person there... thats more like it. The plan for saturday is breakfast at the Screen Door ?! (fingers crossed) and football. Sunday, if I get my way we will FINALLY go to the pumpkin patch. I am voting for the one with the pumpkin cannon, thats right, they shoot pumpkins out of an actual cannon. Awesome. Plus, last year there were bunnies there!

Have a great weekend.

[[ the open road. current polish (aqua - sinful colors). ]]