• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, October 22, 2010

pocketbooth

Happy friday!

One of my favorite things ever about my phone are the photo aps! I am a sucker for taking photos after all. Yyou might have noticed that most of the pictures posted on here throughout the week are snapshots from my phone). I downloaded this one recently, called 'Pocketbooth'. It is awesome. It is literally like having a little novelty photo booth right in your pocket! As I recall it is also only 99 cents. Fun and cheap?! Sounds like a winner to me. You can even switch from color/black & white, and the front/back camera.

Here are some of the shots we took last weekend at Brad's house party:

[[ me and megan. nate and pat. ]]
The timer is pretty quick so Megan struggled to adjust a bit at first. As you can see, Pat never really figured it out. (hahahahahaha). That picture of him REALLY cracks me up!