• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, September 23, 2010

words.

I am ready to fast forward. I miss normality.
August and September have been really hard months...........
A lot has changed.

I start to do better, but then something reminds me of you. Pretty much everything reminds me of you.

I have been listening to Degausser non stop since this weekend. I think its really sad. I think its really beautiful. It confuses me. It makes me cry. I cant get away from it right now. Sad songs are all i want to hear.

//// take apart your head. chew it up and swallow. ////

I also love all these compositions people make. They are so simple yet emotionally charged. I am really drawn to them right now...

[[ doodle is mine. the rest are ffffound. ]]