• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

wicked

Oh man today sucked. I got stuck running something to Troutdale and straight back for work... So like 4.5 hours in the car. (Got a little lost finding the little airport in the middle of nowhere...) The car was a big company truck mind you that made me feel like I was in a perpetual earthquake and sounded like the engine was going to explode because everything was so loud. This whole transaction gave me the pleasure of getting one of the worst migraines I have ever had. I seriously didn't think I was going to make it back to Corvallis.

[[ series: wicked. son of a witch. a lion among men. ]]
Anyway...
I started reading the Wicked series a while back after being curious about it for a long time... Johni decided to read the series with me, which was awesome, because I actually had someone to talk to about it. We were on the third and final book, "A Lion Among Men". As of right now I am a little more than halfway through it, but I stopped reading when Johni wasnt on Skype last week because I wanted to make sure I wouldn't pass her. Now I feel like I really need to finish it, but I can't bring myself to do it yet! :[ The first book is still our favorite, but I am anxious to see if this one answers all the questions about the series I have left. I sure hope so..................

Yesterday I found these images by Lissy Elle that are beautiful!! Wicked is definitely NOT the story from The Wizard of Oz, but I can totally see one of these with some ruby slippers or even better, green skin. Love the dirty feet too. <3<3<3

[[ harry potter. peter pan. alice in wonderland. beauty & the beast. ]]