• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, September 24, 2010

happy thoughts

Today I am feeling happy. That is kind of a big deal.
Its friday, I think that could be a large contributor.

Last night we watched Peter Pan, one of my all time favorite Disney movies. I love the story of it! Well, obviously, considering Hook is literally my favoritest movie of all time. "Think of a happy thought" :)

Here are some things that are making me happy today:
[[ beautiful leaves. spending some time with this guy. shorts & tights. my favorite scarf. peter pan. getting some drinks tonight. my new pumpkin spice candle. the beaver game tomorrow. sunny blue skies. ]]


& of course..... The return of my favorite shows! It is like a magical TV Christmas in September...
[[ how i met your mother. modern family. dexter. californication. weeds. the big bang theory. 30 rock. house. cougar town. i also need to catch up on project runway. ]]