• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, September 27, 2010

pumpkinsss

I meant to do a weekend adventures post every weekend, but with current events my weekends have been a lot less exciting while I get my life back to normal. Soon though. So.... pumpkins instead.

Not quite a pumpkin patch. This was more like me at Trader Joe's on sunday, super exciting I know, but I get really excited when I start seeing pumpkins outside of grocery stores. I hope this year I get the chance to go to an actual pumpkin patch, I don't know why, but I seriously love it. Oh, and they had these crazy things called 'Pumpkin Trees', which Pat informed me are actually tomatoes every time I called them pumpkin trees... I prefer to think of them my way, because they are super pretty and vibrant. I think it would be really cool for someone to have an October wedding with them instead of flowers! (My pictures aren't that great, but they are literally black stems with multicolor tiny 'pumpkins' hanging off of them).

[[ gourds. pumpkin tree. big & little pumpkins. ]]