• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

college :: year I

Hayden (Pats little) started college this week. I can't believe this is my second year out of school, it still feels more foreign not to be fighting swarms of students to get to class on time, pulling all nighters to complete design projects, and partying every chance we got with friends.

I decided to pull up some super old and not so old pictures to catalogue my college experience this week and next, starting from the very beginning...........
Ready? Here we go...

year I // freshmen (sou)
[[ amy/brad. kori/alena. kara. dusty webb. drinkathon. pink prom w laura/paul. dorm room. steven. anything but clothes goes. trip home. halloween w natalie/laura/keith. the girls. ]]

Freshmen year was spent living in the dorms in Ashland, Oregon. I left all my friends from high school to go off to college on my own, (except for my brother Nic who had already been there for a year when I started). I met a ton of new people, and had a ton of new experiences both good and bad. I also started talking a lot to this guy named Pat who went to OSU... Overall it was one of the best years of my life. (And yes, I had very short hair!)