• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

college :: year II

year II // sophomore (sou)
[[ summer night. paul-o-ween. <3. laura/nicole. champagne crew at crater lake. brittany/megan. my roomates. amy. pat visiting me in ashland. dressup. the girls. my tiny tiny room. ]]

Sophomore year everything started changing... In the summer after Freshmen year ('05) I went on my first date with Pat and from then on we were together as much as possible. We were however battling with long distance this entire year, and it was very difficult at times, I will not lie about that. I moved out of the dorms into a tiny horrible apartment in a complex called 'The Ashlanders'. my room was large enough to fit my bed, and that was pretty much it. I started out living with two other girls, and ended up living with Dusty and Paul, two guys who were several years older than me (but a lot of fun to live with!) Clearly my parents had no idea what was going on with my life. The beginning of the year was awesome, but as it went on I realized that I could not stay happy being so far away from Pat, and thus ends my schooling at Southern Oregon University.