• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, September 30, 2010

college :: year III

year III // sophomore (osu)
[[ winter hat. megan/catie. brad. jia. tony. brad/pat. ariel. brad/alia/pat. kitchen party. nina/amy. vikings. amy/pat. ]]

I made the move to Corvallis to live with Pat (somewhat reluctantly) and study graphic design (excitedly). It turned out to be really nice living together, even though I was worried about it initially. Much better than a long distance relationship, yuck. I did not really know that many people in Corvallis though at the time I moved. Most of my friends were at UO or in Portland so this was the year I met and started hanging out with a ton of pats friends. Notably, me, Pat and Brad were together all the time in the Spring and Summer, but there were also a lot of kids from Estacada, and Keizer in my life now. This is the year I really met (though i had been introduced to her before) and started hanging out with Johni.