• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, December 5, 2014

my week in pictures 79 (thanksgiving week)

monday 11/24 - sunday 11/30

I pretty much failed at taking pictures again this week, but Thanksgiving was super mellow, which was much needed. During the week I met up with a friend for dinner at Wild Rose, a Thai restaurant I actually hadn't tried yet. It was delicious! I think even better than the food was the fact that all of the forks were gold and had different fancy designs on them. I am easily pleased.

For Thanksgiving, we went to Pats dads place in Sunriver where we ate way too much food, drank way too much wine, played darts, put on onsies (again), had an impromptu dance party... you know, the usual. We brought over some cranberry brie bites and made some super addictive jalapeƱo popper dip. On black Friday we sat around and watched movies, like The Wizard of Oz, which I was really excited about, and did some online shopping.

Saturday we headed back home, put on our Beaver gear, and then went out to watch Civil War. We got our asses kicked... no real surprise there. But I still had fun cheering on our team, and looking awesome while doing so, obviously.

[[ wild rose thai. my cranberry brie bites. puppy play time. k syrah syrah. proper tasting while wearing a superman onsie, obviously. chillin. hard hats? out come the christmas decorations. hot cocoa was in order. game day digs! ]]