• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, November 6, 2014

halloweening about it

Last Saturday me and Pat surprised my friends from college in Portland for Colleen's Halloween Party. We drank, we danced, we ended up at Grilled Cheese Grill at the end of the night... it was like old times. Here are some pics!

[[ party at colleens place: the dude, abiding. getting ready. our costumes! group shot: tony (batman), alex (troll), pat (the dude), me (maude lebowski). guenther (the man in the yellow hat). dion (curious george). me, sam (mrs. doubtfire), and tiff (wendy peffercorn). me and alex. pat and colleen. pat and tiff. tiff, pat, me, jason (squints). laaaadies bathroom selfies. porch selfies with sam and ricky. dance party ridiculousness. the end of the night. ]]