• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

my week in pictures 44

monday 3/10 - sunday 3/16

I don't have too many pictures from last week, just a few tidbits, so here is a brief summary: trivia, beer, gym, pretty trees and warmer afternoons, st. patrick's day, barrio's 2nd anniversary party, coloring contest, mustaches, tacos, and a pet turkey.

Oh, and about the mustaches... That was a thing Barrio was doing, so I let my coworker Amy paint a mini Yosemite Sam on me and wore it around for the rest of the day... even when we left and headed over to 10 Barrel. I got more than a few funny looks and comments. "I mustache you a question." for example.

[[ trivia night. soaking in some saturday sunshine at worthy. still trying to be healthy. pretty trees starting to bloom! coloring contest! delicious tacos. mustaches galore! who randomly has a pet turkey on the street?! ]]