• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, January 23, 2014

my week in pictures 39

monday 1/13 - sunday 1/19

The work week was pretty busy, but I did manage to get back in to the gym a few times... you know, that whole post holidays "I ate too many cookies" thing. Over the weekend we primary stuck around home doing domestic things like replacing light fixtures, and hanging picture frames. Pretty exciting stuff. For Christmas my mom got us this awesome light from Pottery Barn to replace the seriously HORRIBLE floral fabric dust and dead bug collector that was hanging in the entry way, so getting the replacement up and throwing the old fixture in the trash was probably the highlight of my weekend.

On Sunday we watched the 49ers vs. the Seahawks... I was not very happy with the outcome, but it was a really exciting game. Then we went to BR to attend a collaborative brewery dinner with Crux. It was delicious and really fun! So much beer though... I had to hand some off to save room for s'mores.

[[ sunset at work. driving home before dark for once. gym time. hanging lights. in with the new, our with the old. football. working on photo collages. crux brewery dinner. ]]