• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, August 8, 2013

happy birthday baby sister !

I can't believe my little sister is turning 19 today... WHAT??!! If she is 19, wait, does that mean I am old?! How did this even happen? Its funny, I had just started dating Pat when I turned 19. Its hard to imagine ever being the same age as she is, she seems so much younger to me.

Anyway, I love you little sister and am so proud of the person you have become/are becoming. You are seriously one of the best people I know, if not the best. And no, I am not just saying that because we are related. I promise. Love you so much!! Miss you!

[[ here is an old awkward picture of us being awkward brought to you by the abeautifulmess ap. ]]