• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

visiting our tiny little grandma

Over the weekend me, Pat, and my little sister Meagan went to visit our Grandma. I wish that I lived closer so that I could see her more often, but it was a really great visit. We told old stories, she told us about growing up on her father's farm in Idaho, how she used to terrorize her youngest brother, about my mom as a child and how she used to fight with her older sister, and about how her and my grandpa met. She was smiling and laughing which is something I had not seen for a long time, and we even snapped a couple of quick pictures before heading home.

I love this strong, stubborn, and kind hearted woman so so so much. 

[[ me, meagan, grandma norma, and grandpa gary. ]]