• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, May 27, 2013

my week in pictures 7

monday 5/20 - sunday 5/26

This was a busy week! We had something going on every single day after work, and then after spending our weekend in Portland, I feel like I need another weekend from my weekend. I can't complain too much though, we got to go to a Pepper concert, have some really great free meals, see my pops and all of my siblings, visit my grandma, eat dinner and share some drinks with my best friends at one of my favorite restaurants in Portland, and even get in on some photobooth action.

[[ working on a childrens menu. silvermoon pre-funk. pepper concert in bend. goose crossing. free jello shots from realtors at a chamber event for work. delicious dinner at "the new" range two nights in a row. hampster!? the fam. checking out the new new old lompoc with my bff. montage macaroni dinner! the classic leftovers pics. white owl photobooth & mirror pics. a preview of the shots. ]]