• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, April 26, 2013

vegas baby!

In about an hour me and Pat will be on a place headed for Vegas (baby)!! I am super excited because I have never been to Sin City before... and I have some major sinning to do. Not really, but I am just happy that I get to be a part of the spectacle, even if it is only for the weekend. We are headed to the desert to celebrate his little brother Hayden's 21st birthday... its definitely going to be an epic few days. Be back Monday!

[[ image from hipmunk. ]]

Here are some links that have been helpful in coming up with a game plan for places to check out:
- "Las Vegas: 10 Things To Do" by Time Travel
- "10 of The Best Bars in Vegas" by The Guardian
- the Nightlife section from the Las Vegas website itself

Oh yea, and, Happy Birthday Little Brother!!! See you in Vegas tonight!
By the way, I have looked in to your future, and this is going to be you tomorrow...

[[ happy birthday little hayden monster. ]]