• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, April 25, 2013

seattle :: sneak peak

I have a lot of big plans over the next few weeks so it will probably take me a while to get to editing all of the pictures that we took from our Seattle trip last weekend (over 1,000 by the way, I am out of control), but in the meantime, here is a little sneaky peak of our adventures! It was an amazing experience by the way. I am really glad that I did some research on restaurants and bars ahead of time because we found some really awesome places with very friendly people to interact with.

If you follow me on Instagram then you have already seen all of these pics, but I don't want to give anything new away just yet. :)

[[ instagram photos: a very serious biscuit  bartenders with major flair. pikes at night. gasworks park. a view of the entire cityscape. my beautiful bouquet. ]]