• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

still playing catch up

As you might have noticed, ever since I took my first California trip at the beginning of the summer, I have been working hard to catch up with all of the other events that have taken place. I am still pretty behind, so I have a lot of things in the works that will be coming up within the next couple of weeks. Not to mention that there are already more travel plans in my not so distant future... 

Here is a little look in to what will be coming up: 
(not necessarily in that order)

- Brad & Alia's Wedding in Bend (from the weekend of June 30th)
- Our 7 Year Anniversary at King Estate (from July 21st)
- A Blustery Day at The Oregon Coast (from August 11th)
- Michael Franti & Spearhead Impromptu Concert (from August 23rd)
- The Rogue Hop Farm (September 1st)
- The First Football Game of The Season (September 8th)
- Silversun Pickups in Pioneer Square (September 9th)
- Nick & Molly's Wedding Reception (September 14th)

[[ sunset drive on our way home from bend in august. ]]