• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

san diego :: sneak peak

I got back this morning from my quick trip to San Diego, but am definitely in need of some sleep and have a lot of work to do, so I am going to keep this brief.

Do not fly United. 
They are kind of a nightmare to deal with.
I was supposed to get in to PDX last night and was going to stay over at my Dad's place, and then drive straight to work in the morning. But, the second half of my flight got cancelled, which would have left me stranded overnight in San Francisco by myself. No thanks. So, after an hour and a half on the phone and my angry voice I got on a direct Alaska flight (the different of which was paid for by United) and was able to fly home with my little sister. The only problem remaining was the fact that we had to get up at 5, head straight for the airport, check in (which we had major issues with because of my airline swap), land in PDX, find a ride to my Dad's place where I had left my car on Friday, and then I got to drive home the hour and a half to Corvallis to go straight to work. Not quite the Tuesday I expected, but at least I made it despite fighting off sleep the entire drive.

No more airplanes for a while I think/hope. ???

I will be back to start all of our California Adventures posts (including my trip to San Diego) later this week. Finally. Again, if you follow me on Instagram you may have seen all of these before, but they make for a nice preview. 

[[ instagram photos: in flight entertainment. sunset from the plane. city lights. brothers. reflection at the park. cousin. kava bar book. poolside bloody mary. table manners. sand castle. final sunset. good morning. ]]