• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, July 6, 2012

one

One year ago today, me and Pat were in NYC exploring the city by ourselves while Leah was at work. After breakfast, MoMA, exploring old cathedrals, and playing around in various stores, we ended up back in Central Park where I was determined to find a certain castle. Little did I know that Pat had a lot more on his mind than navigating our way, or that by the end of the day I would be engaged to my favorite person in the world. :)

Love you babe, all the way. 
[[belvedere castle in central park, nyc. ]]

One of these days we will actually get around to planning a wedding... 
Either way I know that you are all mine, and that puts a permanent smile 
on my face.