• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, July 23, 2012

lucky number 7

I am definitely not done with my California Adventures posts right now, but I wanted to take a break to note something very special to me.


Today is me and Pats 7 year anniversary. :)
We began dating a month before I turned 19, and a few weeks before he turned 20. We were babies, and we quickly fell in love with each other despite our long distance adventures. Nothing has changed in that regard, and looking back I am still excited about how we grew up together and that I continue to have this amazing man in my life. I can not be certain what the future has in store for us, but I know that we will be in it together. Love you babe. Always.

...smile...

[[ years 1-6 represented by 1 picture each. ]]