• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

oh hey tim gunn

Sorry again for lack of post yesterday. My weekend was crazy busy, and I am still catching up on work from it. To catch up on a bit more from last week here is the portion of my weekend adventures in which I mentioned randomly finding a fashion celebrity in front of me...

Two Saturdays ago, when I was at the mall picking up a few things I turned the corner to find a giant stage set up out in front of Lucky Jeans and Nordstrom with Tim Gunn standing on it meeting people. I thought it was pretty entertaining since I quite enjoy some Project Runway. I did not however stand in line to meet him, 1) because Tiff did not want to and there was no way in hell I was waiting in that thing alone, and 2) most importantly I would never ever want a modern fashion icon to see my chipped finger nail polish! There were definitely some girls who got super dressed up to meet him. I could tell even from off stage that he was genuinely interested in the people he was meeting, even holding an older womans hands while they had a conversation. Thats what I like to see.

"Make it work". <--- I couldn't resist.

[[ tim gunn at washington square mall. ]]