• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, March 30, 2012

train tracks

Corvallis is a town of many train tracks and many trains passing through at all hours of the day/night. We are lucky enough right now to live in a place that is not directly next to the tracks, though it has been a different story in the past. We used to have tracks running right below to our bedroom window which was not only extremely noisy, but would shake the entire apartment as well. I also remember being really late to a final one time because I got stopped behind the longest train known to man!

But, I digress... Trains are pretty cool. I love all of their vibrant colors and graffiti! They make excellent backdrops for portraits as well. Unfortunately when this train blew by on campus I only had my phone, but I still managed to get some pretty good shots.

[[ a train on campus. ]]